The People Side of Change
Create a clear behavioral integration plan for your lean sigma initiatives.
This 2-day working session addresses what is typically overlooked in Lean Sigma implementations: the people side of change. By learning how to apply ADI’s tools and methodology, participants will build a behavioral approach to their Lean initiatives—an approach where key process behaviors and opportunities to build in the timely feedback and positive reinforcement required for sustained process improvement are identified and targeted.
Participants who attend this interactive working session will be able to:
- Pinpoint and shape the key behaviors required for process improvement and project sustainability
- Integrate a behavioral approach into the Kaizen process
- Apply the ABC Model and PIC/NIC Analysis® to DMAIC
- Use daily Gemba walks to reinforce and sustain improvements
- Reinforce progress based on leading metrics
- Coach best practices
This is more than training. This is a working session where participants actively work on their greatest need and will leave the session with a clear behavioral integration plan that will help ensure the successful implementation of their current and future Lean improvement projects.