IN-PERSON TRAINING ONLINE TRAINING TESTIMONIALS
Executing Vision and Values at the Front Line
Learn practical skills for effectively managing safety.
Frontline supervisors are the lynchpins of safety. They are responsible for bringing all of the pieces of safety management together. They must motivate and engage frontline employees to participate fully in safety. Yet, without practical guidance and skill building, it can be a challenge.
This highly interactive 1-day session allows participants to build their skills around relationship development, fostering engagement, giving positive and constructive feedback, and using positive reinforcement to build safe habits at the front line. Available online or in-person, this training session combines self-assessment, discussion, skill-building exercises, and evidence-based tips and tools to help supervisors target their biggest opportunities for improvement and implement effective strategies for change.
Online Training: This training format is delivered live for your team, in two 1/2-day sessions, using Zoom video conferencing.
In-Person Training: Training is delivered in either a public setting or at your location for groups of 12-22.
What You Will Learn
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the behavioral causes of at-risk behavior and improve change strategies
- Build strong working relationships with direct reports as a starting point for engagement
- Provide effective positive and constructive feedback to help employees improve safety behaviors
- Concentrate feedback and positive reinforcement on the behaviors that truly prevent injuries
- Use positive management strategies that build safe habits and encourage open communication
- Build a practical, manageable action plan for improving safety leadership performance in their work environment
Supervisor's Guide to Safety Leadership is not a trainer certification course and is available to qualified individuals only. Training and consulting firms, independent consultants, external executive coaches, and other external organizational development service providers may not attend.
All public sessions are held in our ADI Training Center located in Atlanta, GA. Please also review our accommodations, materials, and cancellation policies.