Building Deliberate Leadership Skills
Learn how to manage and accelerate change in your organization.
ADI’s 2-day customized Behavioral Leadership workshop integrates training in effective coaching practices with behavior-based tools for promoting and focusing and motivating engagement. Participants who attend this workshop develop a new capability that can be directed at any challenge or results target your organization identifies.
This interactive working session helps participants manage change through a behavioral science framework. You will learn practical skills in how to pinpoint, measure, provide feedback, reinforce improvement, and evaluate improvements in the desired results and the behaviors required to achieve those results.
In addition, this customized session incorporates behavioral shaping to help coaches and those in their influence get better at what they do, by putting them into contact with natural reinforcement (e.g., success) for conducting their roles more effectively.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify and address the behavioral causes of performance challenges
- Pinpoint key business results and critical behaviors that impact those results
- Develop and implement acceleration and sustainability processes for pinpointed results and behaviors
- Provide effective, objective feedback to shape and accelerate performance improvement
- Deliver quick and precise coaching that helps performers improve and drives the needs of the business
- Implement a shaping and positive accountability process for building and applying leadership skills
The Behavioral Leadership workshop provides the initial training and next steps for Behavioral Leadership implementation. ADI typically provides follow-up implementation coaching support to individual leaders and leader teams after this session.
ADI can deliver this workshop at your location for groups of 12-24 leaders within your organization. This is not a public workshop offering.
Behavioral Leadership Customized Education is not a trainer certification course and is available to individuals of qualified organizations only. Training and consulting firms, independent consultants, external executive coaches, and other external organizational development service providers may not attend.