A science-based approach for uncovering the information you need to create positive change.
Information is power, but do you have the reliable and actionable information you need to harness that power? Effective workplace surveys can give employees a voice, uncover improvement opportunities for managers and leaders, and take the pulse of a company’s entire culture. Yet getting the right information is only the first step. Improvement comes through knowing how to interpret the survey data and what you do next. ADI surveys are unique—a science-based approach that delivers critical data that can be translated into coachable action plans for people, systems or processes.
ADI understands when, why, and how to use surveys to enhance your business and get the best from your people. Our surveys provide information you need about your company’s human and business performance, including:
- Areas for change in how work is done or how a culture is sustained
- Strengths and needs of initiative rollouts across an area or company
- Management and personal leadership practices that constrain performance
- Clear paths to achieve individual and team success
- Systemic issues that impede or support business objectives
- Practices and processes that unintentionally promote unsafe behavior
Your business and the performance of your people will improve when you gather and act on the information that is most important to your company’s success.