Other People’s Habits eBook
Aubrey C. Daniels
This eBook runs online or in the RedShelf app. After purchase you will receive complete instructions on how to create an account and log into this software. This email usually arrives within one hour. If you do not see an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RedShelf | Your New eBook" please check your spam or junk folder.
This eBook can run on your desktop, laptop or mobile device. Please use the email address of the end user (not purchaser if different) in your order form.
ALL eBOOK SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits.
Taking Mr. Twain’s wry observation to heart, Aubrey Daniels, the internationally renowned author, behavioral psychologist, and premier performance management expert, follows up his classic best-seller, Bringing Out the Best in People, with an invaluable guide guaranteed to optimize each and every one of our relationships - both at home and at work. This science-based guide introduces us to a powerful technique with which to honestly and beneficially influence those around us - and maximize our own happiness and personal productivity.
Whether at home, at work, or at play, Other People’s Habits explains exactly how to:
- design and define day-to-day reinforcers that really work
- establish effective relationships based on mutual respect and shared expectations
- set fair "performance management standards" with peers and loved ones - and implement and maintain them without stress and heartache
- keep the lines of communication open - so friends, family, and coworkers always know exactly what is expected of them... and when they've achieved it
- implement the invaluable "Do’s and Don’ts of Delivering Reinforcement" and customize them for different relationships and situations
- take charge of your life once and for all!